Why choose building integrated solar panels?
The core advantages of BIPV over traditional bolt-on BAPV can be identified in quite simple terms.
* Aesthetics – BIPV in contrast to regular built-on solar systems help maintain the original design of the building.
* Spatial efficiency – BIPV promotes resourceful use of land and existing spaces of an existing building.
* Weatherproof – BIPV such as solar roof acts as a regular roof with all the weatherproofing properties.
* Easy-to-install – BIPV follows the same or similar installation principles as regular roofing materials such as concrete or clay tiles or shingles.
* Efficient – BIPV promotes sustainable use of construction materials.
* Sustainable – BIPV helps convert a building self-reliant for energy requirements